Sunday, November 11, 2012

DO YOU WANNA IMPROVE OR THINKING CAPACITY? TAKE A LOOK ON IT!!


The Science Behind Lumosity

Games Designed by neuroscientists, Lumosity exercises improve core cognitive functions.
Brain_scans Researchers have measured significant improvements in working memory and attention after Lumosity training.
Graph Dozens of research collaborations help improve the Lumosity training program and its effectiveness.

Research Partners

Columbia_university_logo Harvard

Collaborators

Medicare Abbott

What Our Users Say

Leslie “Since starting Lumosity, I find that I'm more alert and acquire new skills more easily.”
Leslie S.
Jeremy “I've been training daily for the past month and noticed dramatic improvements in my everyday cognitive abilities.”
Jeremy S.
Kay “I am absolutely hooked on the brain games. I remember things more easily and think faster.”
Kay J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sikiliza ngoma zinazo kamata kwa sasa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...