Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MR LOVE LOVE HII INAKUUHUSU


Did you know that studies show that 88% of women say that they prefer "really good" oral sex over intercourse?
I've been married over 20 years and let me just be frank that the first few years with my wife was less than thrilling for her in the bedroom.
But I never really knew it at the time.  Women are good at hiding that sort of thing.  They want to make you feel like a stud so they will tell you it was great and will even fake the orgasm.
I'd go down on my wife (I knew about the study above) and she'd be all polite about it but it was pretty clear to me that I was not giving her the intense pleasure I was aiming for. Cunnilingus tips
So I sucked it up and did the smartest thing ever.... I sought help.  Yes, I know that is the last thing we men want to do.  We NEVER ask for directions do we ;)
Fortunately I have access to over 100,000 men and women who read my newsletters and I asked them to give very specific details and advice on what (in their personal experience) created the most enjoyable and pleasurable sexual experience FOR HER.
87% of the responses that came in had to do with going down on her.  Women said that nothing came even close to the pleasures they got from being "eaten out" (the right way). They also said their most powerful orgasms were as a result of a man going down on her.
I also received a lot of emails from women saying that if a man was not a master of the lick, then the experience was not all that enjoyable and sometimes was quite uncomfortable for her.  I could relate with that.  I thought I knew what I was doing but the reactions I was getting (or not getting) from my wife made me realize I needed to learn A LOT more. Cunnilingus tips
Several women made the comment in their emails that basically said "if she is not BEGGING you to go down on her then you aren't doing it right!".  Women with multiple partners said only about 20% of the guys they were with were any good at eating pussy. 
So I made it my mission to become an expert at cunnilingus.
In addition to compiling all the tips and suggestions from my readers I did a lot of technical and scientific research on the female anatomy, nerve endings, hormones and anything that can contribute to giving women the most outrageous of orgasms.
In my research I can across this study that said that less than 25% of women actually reach orgasm from vaginal sex. And 40% of women don't even enjoy vaginal sex AT ALL.
Scary or what?!
It was time for me to do my own "personal research".  During lovemaking I slipped my headCunnilingus tips down between my wife's legs and tried out some of the tips and technique my subscribers had shared. I soon heard an "Oh WOW" from my wife.   Clearly, she had never had this pleasure from me before.
After minutes of sighing and moaning and squirming with pleasure she broke out in a heavy sweat all over, arched her back and begged me to keep going.  She said she had 4 orgasms in a row. Two is her typical max.
Giving her that experience was satisfaction enough for me but she wanted to return the favor and she lunged onto my manhood (she doesn't usually like giving blow jobs) and gave me the most wonderful head. Score!
Now that I know how to lick her like a pro, 69 is one of her favorite positions. 
Don't be an idiot like me and go through years of giving mediocre head because you think you know more than you do. Sure, you can spending years "practicing" to try to learn how to give fantastic oral pleasure but it is much easier to learn from the shared tips and ideas of others.  I just wish that I had been more humble and sought advice earlier on. 
Look at these hard facts:
81% of women reach orgasm from receiving oral sex*
88% of married women prefer cunnilingus as their preferred sex act*
the clitoris has 8000 nerve endings ready for pleasure (twice the amount of the penis)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

sikiliza ngoma zinazo kamata kwa sasa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...